Events & Giveaways
JOIN DISCORD

Doxed

Bim03

Someone has gotten my State, town and Address
Players name is Alxsndr, I have a screenshot of him legit saying my town name, I have not told anyone iVe lived in Minnesota or That town on the server because I know no one on there

Attachments

• 2020-11-28_00.16.04.png
    2020-11-28_00.16.04.png
    235.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 2020-11-28_00.21.20.png
    2020-11-28_00.21.20.png
    303.7 KB · Views: 40
To summarize the supposed "Doxing" that took place is a difficult matter. It is difficult in the sense that there is a significant amount of exaggeration and overstating on behalf of Bim03. There is virtually no way for someone other than a player with the satisfactory permissions to pull any kind of geolocation data. Simply stating the 22nd largest state in the United States as well as a town that my faction member who I relate to on a personal level coincides with you, has no relation to any kind of "Doxing". The way your screenshots are portrayed can make anyone look bad as they are hand picked precisely from two completely different conversations to look as if it is one consistent chat. I suggest you think about your choices more wisely and portray things more clearly.

Thank you & Best Regards,
- Alx

Listen, If you have screenshots of the "chat" we had where i mentioned my town or my state, then wonderful! share them to show what a leir i am or how I'm making this all up to get someone banned for some power trip you must think I'm on. If Not, let me ask you this, WHY WOULD I EVER SHARE MY ****ING TOWN WITH ANYONE? AM I JUST LOOKING TO GET DOXED? The state, that's somewhat believable, just pulling out of your behind and guessing. Getting the same town however? That's just a batch of Horse ****. I never shared my state or town with you. what did happen is you got mad after i killed someone on the server and then said *that's retarded* ( Come'on bro, its 2020, Don't be Ignorant.) and i do have a witness to that, at least one and probably some others. And then After that you brought up "Bim03 be Vibing there in MN" and the "New Prague? Lmao" there was no talk about where we lived or what town, just you brought it up out of nowhere.

Last edited:
Listen, If you have screenshots of the "chat" we had where i mentioned my town or my state, then wonderful! share them to show what a leir i am or how I'm making this all up to get someone banned for some power trip you must think I'm on. If Not, let me ask you this, WHY WOULD I EVER SHARE MY ****ING TOWN WITH ANYONE? AM I JUST LOOKING TO GET DOXED? The state, that's somewhat believable, just pulling out of your behind and guessing. Getting the same town however? That's just a batch of Horse ****. I never shared my state or town with you. what did happen is you got mad after i killed someone on the server and then said *that's retarded* ( Come'on bro, its 2020, Don't be Ignorant.) and i do have a witness to that, at least one and probably some others. And then After that you brought up "Bim03 be Vibing there in MN" and the "New Prague? Lmao" there was no talk about where we lived or what town, just you brought it up out of nowhere.
Good morning,

It seems that you are a little bit angry. Anger tends to affect decisions and dialect, as well as, the occasional loss of common sense. I would like to remind you that this a public forum in which anyone could view your post. You’ve shared your location of City & State numerous times on this post as seen above. In essence, “Doxing” yourself. What’s not to say if you’ve shared this information on this public forum you have not shared it with anyone else. Please, review your facts. I do not have the time nor the energy to argue with someone like you. I hope you have a great rest of your day.

Best Regards,
- Alx

Last edited:
Back